The cleaning engineering design of electronic workshop is mainly represented by electronic clean room workshops such as chips and integrated circuits. In the cleaning engineering design, in addition to strictly controlling the particles in the clean room or clean area, it is also necessary to strictly control the temperature, humidity and lighting of the clean workshop. In addition, when designing the purification engineering of the workshop, we should also pay attention to the treatment of electrostatic elimination. Only by controlling the above important factors, can the clean workshop environment meet the requirements of electronic products in the production process of clean environment.
In the design of purification engineering, the control of temperature and humidity in the clean room must meet specific requirements. If there are no special requirements for humidity production process, the temperature of the clean workshop can be designed as 20 ~ 26 ℃ and the relative humidity can be controlled at 30% ~ 70%. The temperature of personnel purification room and living room in dust-free plant can be designed as 16 ~ 28 ℃.
According to the gb-50073 standard in line with the international ISO label, the cleanliness level of this kind of purification engineering design is grade 1-9, including grade 1-5. The air flow pattern is unidirectional flow or mixed flow, and the wind speed is 0.2-0.45m/s; The flow pattern of stage 6 air flow is non unidirectional flow, and the ventilation times are 50-60 times / h; The flow pattern of Grade 7 air flow is non unidirectional flow, and the ventilation times are 15-25 times / h; The flow pattern of grade 8-9 air flow is non unidirectional flow, and the ventilation times are 10-15 times / h.
According to the current specification of purification engineering design, the noise level (empty state) in the 10000 class clean room of electronic manufacturing plant shall not be greater than 65dB (a):
1. The full distribution ratio of the vertical flow clean room in the clean room of the electronic manufacturing dust-free workshop shall not be less than 60%, and the horizontal one-way flow clean room shall not be less than 40%, otherwise it is local one-way flow.
2. The static pressure difference between the clean workshop and the outdoor of the electronic manufacturing plant shall not be less than 10Pa, and the static pressure difference between the clean area and the non clean area with different air cleanliness shall not be less than 5pa.
3. The fresh air volume in the 10000 class clean workshop of electronic manufacturing industry shall take the larger of the following two items
4. The sum of the amount of fresh air required to compensate the indoor exhaust air volume and maintain the indoor positive pressure value.
5. Ensure that the amount of fresh air supplied to each person in the clean room per hour is not less than 40 ㎡.
For the air supply volume of dust-free plant, the following three items shall be taken as the large value:
1. Ensure the air supply volume of the clean room of the electronic manufacturing plant.
2. Determine the air supply volume of the clean room of the electronic factory according to the heat and moisture load calculation.
3. Amount of fresh air supplied to the clean room of the electronic manufacturing plant:
The above purification engineering design is mainly applicable to electrical and electronic clean workshops, computer and semiconductor clean rooms, etc. To do a good job in such clean rooms, in addition to having very high requirements for the design and construction technology of clean room purification engineering, there are also high installation requirements for dust-free plant purification and ventilation engineering, air conditioning installation, electrical lighting engineering, fire engineering and color steel plate enclosure engineering.
When choosing crane for electronic clean room workshop, we must choose professional supplier.
Welcome to contact us for the scheme and quotation of crane in electronic clean room workshop.