Kfcranes jib cranes are vital to any production process requiring speed, accuracy, and minimal downtime. Designed for a seamless user experience, they are versatile, durable, and serve almost any kind of workstation, providing support for overhead cranes on production lines, and helping to keep terminals, machining cells, and warehouses operating smoothly.
With several different ways to fix the jib to the wall or floor, and a variety of hoists available, they are perfectly suited to most customer facilities. The cranes have a load capacity of up to 2,000 kg and a slewing motion that can reach 300 degrees with a pillar jib, and 270 degrees with a wall mounted jib.
The Kfcranes wall-mounted and pillar jib cranes have common product features, including:
• Multiple designs for jib arms based on customer requirements
• Steady slewing with robust bearing and adjustable slewing resistance
• Manual slewing available for all types
• Slewing limiter allows rotation adjustment every two degrees
• Clamp fitting lets slewing limiter be added after installation
• Motorized slewing for jibs with I-beam arms
• Standard on/off safety switch with pillar jibs (optional for wall-mounted)
• Robust festooning and easy running with reliable cable carriers
• Pillar-mounted jibs allow cables from below, side, or above
• Selection of hoists: manual, electric chain, and pneumatic lifting devices