Working characteristics of KBK crane equipment
KBK crane equipment is essential for the construction industry now. It can greatly reduce the time, process, and force in engineering operations, and also reduce the probability of danger in the work. What I will share with you today is about Regarding the working characteristics of KBK crane equipment, we mainly introduce five points to you, hoping to help you:
1. KBK lifting equipment usually has a huge structure and a complex mechanism, which can complete lifting and horizontal movement. For example, overhead cranes can complete 3 movements of lifting, trolley operation and trolley operation, and portal cranes can complete 4 movements of hoisting, luffing, slewing and trolley operation. In the process of operation, several movements in different directions are often operated at the same time, which is technically difficult.
2. There are various kinds of heavy objects lifted by KBK lifting equipment, and the load is changing. Some heavy objects weigh hundreds of tons or even thousands of tons, some are tens of meters long, and their shapes are very irregular. Danger.
3. Most KBK lifting equipment needs to operate in a large space, some need to install tracks and wheels (such as tower cranes, bridge cranes, etc.), and some need to install tires or crawlers to walk on the ground (such as Vehicle cranes, crawler cranes, etc.), and some need to walk on wire ropes (such as passenger and freight aerial ropeways), and the activity space is large, and the scope of the accident is also large.
4. Some hoisting machinery needs to directly carry personnel to do lifting movements on guide rails, platforms or wire ropes (such as elevators, lifting platforms, etc.), and the reliability directly affects personal safety.
5. KBK hoisting equipment has many exposed and movable parts, and often has direct contact with hoisting operators (such as hooks, wire ropes, etc.), and there are many potential risk factors.
The above is the little knowledge about KBK crane equipment introduced today. Do you know all about it? If you are interested in our KBK cranes and want to deepen this knowledge, please feel free to contact us.