Use and maintenance of electric hoist
1. For the electric hoist newly installed or installed after disassembly and inspection, the empty vehicle test run shall be carried out for several times. However, before the installation is completed, do not power on and test run.
2. Before normal use, a static load test shall be carried out at 125% of the rated load and about 100 mm from the ground for 10 minutes to check whether it is normal.
3. Dynamic load test is to conduct repeated lifting and left-right movement test based on the rated load weight. After the test, check whether the mechanical transmission part, electrical part and connecting part are normal and reliable.
4. During use, it is absolutely prohibited to use in an impermissible environment and when the rated load and the rated closing times per hour (120 times) are exceeded.
5. During installation, commissioning and maintenance, it is necessary to strictly check whether the limit device is flexible and reliable. When the hook rises to the limit position, the distance from the hook shell to the winding shell must be greater than 50mm (10t, 16t and 20t must be greater than 120mm). When the hook drops to the lower limit position, it shall be ensured that the steel wire rope safety ring on the winding Jane, and the effective safety ring must be more than 2 turns.
6. It is not allowed to press two manual switch buttons at the same time to make the electric hoist move in the opposite direction.
7. After the work is completed, the main gate of the power supply must be opened and the power supply must be cut off.
8. The electric hoist shall be operated by a specially assigned person, and the operator shall fully master the safety operation procedures. It is strictly prohibited to pull and hoist askew.
9. During use, special personnel must regularly check the electric hoist, take timely measures in case of faults, and carefully record them.
10. When adjusting the braking sliding amount of electric hoist, ensure that the braking sliding amount SSV / 100 under rated load (V is the stable lifting distance within one minute under load).
11. Scrapping standard of steel wire rope: the inspection and scrapping standard of steel wire rope shall be in accordance with CB / t5972 - 1986 code of practice for inspection and scrapping of steel wire rope for crane machinery.
12. The electric hoist must keep enough lubricating oil in use and keep the lubricating oil clean without impurities and dirt.
13. When oiling the steel wire rope, a hard brush or small wooden piece shall be used. It is strictly prohibited to oil the working steel wire rope directly by hand.
14. When the electric hoist is not working, it is not allowed to hang heavy objects in the air to prevent permanent deformation of parts.
15. If any fault is found during use, the main power supply shall be cut off immediately.
16. Special attention shall be paid to the wearing parts during use.
17.10 ~ 20t hoist may be automatically powered off after long-term continuous operation, which belongs to the overheating protection function of the motor. It can be lowered at this time. After a period of time, it can continue to work after the motor cools down.