Gantry robot refers to a multi-purpose manipulator that can realize automatic control, reprogrammability, multiple degrees of freedom, freedom of movement to establish a spatial right-angle relationship. Its work behavior is mainly carried out by completing linear motion along the X, Y, and Z axes. The basic work unit is a single-axis mechanical arm driven by a servo motor and a stepper motor, and a ball screw and synchronous Belts, gears and racks are a robot system constructed by commonly used transmission methods, which can reach any point in the XYZ three-dimensional coordinate system and follow a controllable motion trajectory.
1. The degree of freedom movement, the space angle between each degree of freedom of movement is a right angle.
2. It is automatically controlled and can be programmed repeatedly, and all movements are run according to the program.
3. The load is heavy, and the fixture can be designed arbitrarily according to the functional needs; generally composed of control system, drive system, mechanical system, operating tools, etc.
4. Flexible, multifunctional, different functions due to different operating tools.
5. High reliability (smooth operation), fast operation speed, repeat accuracy and simple operation.
6. It can be used in harsh environments, can work for a long time, and is easy to operate and maintain.
Three, application occasions
Truss robots can be widely used in common industrial production fields such as dispensing, plastic dropping, spraying, palletizing, sorting, packaging, welding, metal processing, handling, loading and unloading, assembly, printing, etc., replacing labor and improving production efficiency. , Stable product quality and other aspects have significant application value. At the same time, for different applications, the truss robot can be different
The design requirements, such as choosing different transmission methods according to the requirements of accuracy and speed, choosing different clamping devices (fixtures, claws, mounting brackets, etc.) for the end working head according to specific process requirements, and for teaching programming, Coordinate positioning, visual recognition and other working mode design choices, etc., so that it can meet the application requirements of different fields and different working conditions.