When it comes to cranes, many people will have a clumsy and heavy behemoth in their inherent impression. In fact, light cranes have been used in all walks of life for a long time abroad, especially for common factory stations. At present, with the vigorous development of China's industry, automation and lightweight have become the future development trend of the crane industry. Compared with ordinary small cranes, aluminum alloy light cranes are more intelligent and flexible, which can effectively solve the problem of material handling and control in the workshop and greatly improve the performance of enterprises. A series of analyses.
1. Increase productivity: The workstation lifting equipment is developed and manufactured by a professional technical R&D team in the United States, which can help operators, that is, your employees, increase productivity by 28%. The traditional I-beam hoisting equipment moves slowly and reacts awkwardly, and it takes a lot of effort to move the materials in the workshop. Therefore, the dexterous response of the aluminum alloy lifting equipment will make people feel that this machine is an extension device of the hand, especially in the case of very frequent work cycles, it can greatly improve the work efficiency and bring you considerable returns. .
2. Accurate and smooth: The raw materials or semi-finished products that need to be assembled in the workshop can be easily and accurately transported, which is an inter-era progress brought by the aluminum alloy combined lifting equipment. From the perspective of movement and positioning, its maneuverability is more than 3 times that of traditional I-beam lifting equipment. The key factor is the patented closed track design, high strength-to-weight ratio and rigid structure combined with a special track trolley design.
3. Improve product quality and production yield: The user-friendly operation features and the simple features of one-learn-to-use greatly reduce the possible losses caused by collisions and falls during the handling and positioning of workpieces, and effectively reduce the cost of Work-related accidents caused by improper operation can reduce the probability of product damage caused by improper operation during the production process.
4. Humanized design concept: More than 90% of workers can effectively complete material handling work through aluminum alloy light cranes. According to the results of a study, taking a workpiece of 2000KG as an example, only 10% of employees can safely operate traditional I-beam lifting equipment, while 90% of employees can safely use it to complete the work. With the increasing number of tall and elderly workers, the use of light cranes is your wise choice.
5. Modular design: Tailor-made lifting devices suitable for the factory environment, and even the assembled station cranes can be quickly adjusted after sales. Whether extending the track, adding struts or increasing the attached load, the flexible modular design can meet your lifting needs. Whether it is workshop expansion, transformation or relocation, the features of easy installation and disassembly will bring you great convenience.
6. More rational use of human resources: The intensity of material handling is greatly reduced. Under the current situation of aging society and more women participating in work, human resources can be more fully utilized.
The big difference between aluminum alloy light cranes and traditional cranes is that the lifting capacity is generally 2 tons, the required clearance height is extremely low, the truss rail design makes the span larger, and the installation layout has more flexibility. The modular design makes the expansion and relocation easier, the installation is simple, and the relocation is light.